Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Delvin Benet Delvin Benet is offline

Default Background checks for gun purchases

On 1/11/2013 9:47 AM, PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

"Jim Wilkins" wrote in message ...
"PrecisionmachinisT" wrote in message
So, if we round this number upwards to 200, it becomes clearly
evident that on average, your garden variety, law-abiding gun
owner is statistically about 4 times more likely to cause an
accidental
death than he is to shoot some a bad guy in a case of justifiable
homicide.

That's like arguing that we don't need a Navy because their accidental
death rate is greater than the number of enemies they kill.

I'm just stating facts, you're the one trying to argue....

You misrepresented facts.