Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum polygonum is offline

Default O.T. Well, I just had to laugh ...

In article ,
Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
A normal tyre with anti-puncture or repair gloop in it is just a tyre
with gloop in it. The tyre monkeys over the years have complained
bitterly about gloop and some of them try it on.

Any repair would normally be glued in place. Perhaps the gloop prevents
the adhesive working properly?

Just pondering - I'd never use this stuff anyway.

Interestingly, tyre repair goop sic - no 'l' specifically says it
washes away easily:

"Goop will simply wash away with water when the time comes to change the
tyre, leaves no sticky residue"

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Goop-Punctur.../dp/B004EK5P4I

--
Rod