Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Kindling maker

On Thu, 10 Jan 2013 12:14:18 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

I had forgot about the fires. My dad did have a second VW in the
later '80s. He drove it a few weeks before the fuel line fell off and
set the thing on fire. That was before I moved to Florida, and found a
few engine parts in the barn and asked what they were for. He turned
red and told me that another VW had tried to kill him. He didn't have
much better luck with a Toyta based Dolphin RV that caught fire on him
with it sitting next to the house. he jumped in and drove it out into a
field and let it burn, while hoseing down the grass. We were too far
from town for a fire truck to get there in time to save anthing from
it. That caught fire from a defective propane water heater. Then he
found out that there was a recall on those heaters.

Did it ever occur to you that your dad was a bad karma risk and to
avoid riding with him? Man, scary scenarios! Who'd he kill in his
past lives?

--
I started out with nothing and
I still have most of it left!