Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Salter carpet feet

Is this a mechanical or electronic pair? Obviously in the latter the feet
act as the switch an thus it won't work on carpet unless the feet with the
switch isdeeper than the pile.

Brian

Email:

wrote in message
I've mislaid the carpet feet on my Salter 9028 bathroom scales which I
now need as I've carpeted the bathroom.

Salter say they cant supply spare parts , so I need to find an
alternative or make some.

I cant remember what they look like ,and goggle images cant help

Anyone got a picture ?

Caster cups could be an alternative if I could find some with a small
internal diameter 2.1cm

I did read that its not obvious how they fit ( not Push ) anyone
know?

All help appreciated

Parts