Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Kindling maker

Gunner wrote:

On Wed, 09 Jan 2013 22:50:42 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Wed, 09 Jan 2013 17:30:59 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

pyotr filipivich wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Has a human ever sunk four sets of claws into you while you were
alseep?

Two sets, and occasionally cold hands or feet!

Did you kick her out of bed?

Why? Cold feet don't hurt ya...when they're dangled over your
shoulders. Hey, remember the ankle straps over the seatbacks in the
old VW bugs? Time to play "doctor", sweetie.

Been there...done that..repeatedly...Every time I see a Bug...Im told
I get a little misty eyed......sniff.....

All I remember about them was being in one when a semi blew it off
the road when I was 14. It was one of the worst peices of crap I ever
rode in.

My dad had bought it new a few months before, and traded it in on a
'63 Catalina convertible when we got home from that trip.