mp

Default OT-VIDEO of AMERICAN BEHEADED BY TERRORISTS

Which didn't have anything to do with Iraq.

Speaking of evil, what about the 20,000 - 30,000 innocent Iraqi civilians
that have been killed in the last year? Does their slaughter rate

anywhere
on your evil scale?

Speaking of evil, what about the hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqi

civilians that were killed in the years prior to last year.
Where does that slaughter rate on the evil scale. And that does have

everything to do with Iraq.

First off, you're quoting me out of context. The comment "didn't have
anything to do with Iraq" was in reference to 9/11. This a pathetically lame
attempt at a cheap shot.

Speaking of evil, what about the hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqi

civilians that were killed in the years prior to last year.
Where does that slaughter rate on the evil scale. And that does have

everything to do with Iraq.

I think the number is much higher than hundreds of thousands. No one knows
for sure, but I've seen reports of about 1,500,000 Iraqi civilian deaths as
a result of the sanctions. Sure, Saddam was a bad guy and killed a lot of
people, but not on this scale.