Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Ceiling fan

On 1/7/2013 7:14 PM, . wrote:
My Hampton Bay ceiling fan and light-kit no longer turn on when I
pull the pull-chains. (The circuit-breaker did not trip).

I discovered the bolts that attached two of the blades to the fan
motor were VERY loose to the point that the blades were at a very
noticeable down-angle. (I've since re-tightened the bolts).

Does the ceiling-fan have a reset button that needs pushing so I can
avoid the dreaded climb into the attic crawl-space to check the
wiring? If "Yes", where is the reset button located?

Um, did you check the bulb/s? O_o

TDD