Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Sketchup help

On 1/7/2013 9:33 PM, Leon wrote:
"Artemus" wrote:
"Leon" wrote in message
"Artemus" wrote:
"Leon" wrote in message

Sounds like I need to get up to speed on layers.
Do you have a link to that handy plugin?
Art

I'll take a look for it. Once I add a plugin to the plugin directory I
forget about it. Let me take a look for it. I probably got it from
smustard.

OK this refers to the plugin, Get Dimensions. This link however has a
plugin tool bar with a tool that serves the same basic function. I have
not tired it yet but will shortly.

That said the one I am using is getdimensions.rb .

I could not find a link to it but I could email the file to you if you
wish. Or try out the on in the link, it is probably better.

The getdimensions does not have an icon but shows up in the Plugins drop
down menu. I assigned a short cut key to access it using CTRL D.

I assigned D to start the Dimension command, it think,,, maybe it was
already a short cut.