Doug Miller

Default OT-VIDEO of AMERICAN BEHEADED BY TERRORISTS

In article , "mp" wrote:
Tell me, what's more evil - a beheading, beating detainees to death, or a
dropping a 500 pound bomb onto a crowded marketplace?

The beheading. Particularly considering that it's the only one of the

three
that _actually_took_place_.

So far, 23 or 24 Iraqis are known to have died in US custody. Do you think
they died of lonliness, or perhaps they died from getting the crap beat out
of them, as shown in recent photos. Could be too, that they died from the
humiliation of forced homosexual sex, or perhaps internal injuries after
getting sodomized by a glowstick.

You implied they were beaten to death -- which has NOT happened.

And the bomb in the marketplace was not one of ours, either. It was a
terrorist truck bomb.

--
Regards,

For a copy of my TrollFilter for NewsProxy/Nfilter,
send email to autoresponder at filterinfo-at-milmac-dot-com