Larry Jaques

Default What is Living Trade?

On Thu, 13 May 2004 07:25:22 -0500, Conan the Librarian
brought forth from the murky depths:

Larry Jaques wrote:
Vertigo, hell. That's pineygo, plain and simple, son.

Vertigo, pineygo, whatever. I've never seen someone with such a
prejudice against a particular wood.

I just get plain -dizzy- seeing that particular striping in your
vertical-grained benchtop, that's all. It may be a side-effect
of my astigmatism. Houndstooth and small checkerboard patterns do
the same thing to me, but I can climb into the rigging of a moving
schooner without any trouble. No vertigo.

(Well, except for O'Deener and zebrawood, but that's another story.)

Doesn't he also have an aversion to workmuttwood?

When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction. --Steven Wright