Tom Veatch

Default OT-VIDEO of AMERICAN BEHEADED BY TERRORISTS

On Wed, 12 May 2004 23:23:28 -0600, "xrongor" wrote:

the point is simple. one life is one life. american, iraqi, or otherwise.
america truly hasnt figured this out yet.

randy

The point is not quite that simple, Randy. See if you have the same outlook after you've been dumped off in a hot LZ, or trying to
crawl into your helmet with rockets/mortars/artillery exploding all around you, or have g**ks inside the perimeter, or any number of
other scenarios too numerous to detail. My take is that the life of the Marine/Soldier/etc. beside me is worth one HELL of a lot
more than the life of that SOB shooting at me (or anybody standing anywhere close to him/her, for that matter).

Tom Veatch
Wichita, KS USA