Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike M Mike M is offline

Default Rediscovering the Wheel, repeatedly

On 07 Jan 2013 05:39:18 GMT, Puckdropper
puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote:

Mike M wrote in
:

Don't say that, I finally doubled my shop size to 960 sq'. It's nice
being able to move around with out banging into heavy iron. I can use
any tool now with out having to rearrange the shop. I even have an
easy chair to take a break in.

Mike M

Now that you've got the bigger shop, can you find the tool you need?
Actually, the bigger problem isn't finding the tool, it's leaving it on the
other side of the shop and having to go get it! *g*

Puckdropper

I still have trouble finding things I just brought home. Between Xmas
and 3 birthdays this month I've just been trying to get projects done
so still pretty disorganized. Spent very little time in the shop for
9 months between down time on the leg, and shop construction.

Mike M

Mike M