mp

Default OT-VIDEO of AMERICAN BEHEADED BY TERRORISTS

Do you really think that al-Queada was in Iraq during Saddam's regime?

Yes. Keep thinking about it mp, you may finally understand it and only a
year after everyone else.

So you think that we went into Afghanistan and completely threw al-Qaida
into chaos. And then, we turn our attention to Iraq. So, the logical

thing
for al-Qaida to do is to pick up and follow us to continue fighting? If

we
were suddenly distracted by an area where al-Qaida was not, why would they
go there? Come on, give us a break.

Neither you nor anyone else can prove that Saddam had links to Bin Laden or
his organization, though many have tried.

The lies and propaganda that the WH used to justify the invasion has been
proven to be false. All of it. No WMD's, no links to al-Queada, no threat of
mushroom clouds on American soil.

What I find amazing is that people like yourself keep believing all this
crap in the absence of any hard evidence. That's changing, as recent polls
are showing that more and more American citizens are realizing they've been
hoodwinked. Some day you too may come to that realization.