Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
JosephKK JosephKK is offline

Default Adobe Flash Crashss !!!

On Thu, 08 Nov 2012 12:00:30 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

I had one know it all refuse to use anything else. When it finally
got so screwed up that it wouldn't boot I cleaned out all the virri &
spyware, then about 10,000 lines of crap from the registry. He was so
busy mouthing off that he didn't notice I changed 'Internet Explorer
-Provided by Earthink' to 'Ignorant Exploder - Provided by Jr. Samples'
;-)

You sullied Jr's name ?:-)

I run Firefox pretty much 100% neutered... only my banks and credit
card accounts have "privilege".

...Jim Thompson

That is similar to me. Anybody that wants cookies is carefully
considered, then only session. Scripts pretty much the same. Then again
Linux is my main OS. Plus i use NoScript for fine grained control, with
AdBlockPlus and Ghostery to control popups and trackers. I can't use some
sites as a result. I consider it their problem.

?-)