Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Adobe Flash Crashss !!!

Does anyone have an idea why Adobe Flash crashes in Firefox.

I have re-installed it many times, but after a few days, it crashes again.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/74667085/Ad...02%20Crash.png

Thanks for any information.

hamilton

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Grumpy wrote:

first of all get rid of firefox!!!

Why? It's stable & safer than IE. I currently have 383 tabs open in
six windows.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Grumpy wrote:

first of all get rid of firefox!!!

Why? It's stable & safer than IE. I currently have 383 tabs open in
six windows.

Because I have friends that have that are having similar problems and is limiting
mail in some instances. being stable & safer ???

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Grumpy wrote:

first of all get rid of firefox!!!

Why? It's stable & safer than IE. I currently have 383 tabs open in
six windows.

Because I have friends that have that are having similar problems and is limiting
mail in some instances. being stable & safer ???

Sounds like they don't know what they are doing, like 99% of the
people who own computers.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Grumpy wrote:

first of all get rid of firefox!!!

Why? It's stable & safer than IE. I currently have 383 tabs open in
six windows.

Because I have friends that have that are having similar problems and is limiting
mail in some instances. being stable & safer ???

Sounds like they don't know what they are doing, like 99% of the
people who own computers.

Perhaps you right? As for me I like to stay with system that works.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Thu, 8 Nov 2012 08:54:43 -0800, "Grumpy"
wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
om...

Grumpy wrote:

first of all get rid of firefox!!!

Why? It's stable & safer than IE. I currently have 383 tabs open in
six windows.

Because I have friends that have that are having similar problems and is limiting
mail in some instances. being stable & safer ???

Sounds like they don't know what they are doing, like 99% of the
people who own computers.

Perhaps you right? As for me I like to stay with system that works.

Be quiet. You deserve IE. And PLEASE refrain from complaining when
your system is compromised due to the cracks in IE... you deserve it.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Grumpy wrote:

first of all get rid of firefox!!!

Why? It's stable & safer than IE. I currently have 383 tabs open in
six windows.

Because I have friends that have that are having similar problems and is limiting
mail in some instances. being stable & safer ???

Sounds like they don't know what they are doing, like 99% of the
people who own computers.

Perhaps you right? As for me I like to stay with system that works.

Be quiet. You deserve IE. And PLEASE refrain from complaining when
your system is compromised due to the cracks in IE... you deserve it.

I had one know it all refuse to use anything else. When it finally
got so screwed up that it wouldn't boot I cleaned out all the virri &
spyware, then about 10,000 lines of crap from the registry. He was so
busy mouthing off that he didn't notice I changed 'Internet Explorer
-Provided by Earthink' to 'Ignorant Exploder - Provided by Jr. Samples'
;-)
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Grumpy wrote:

first of all get rid of firefox!!!

Why? It's stable & safer than IE. I currently have 383 tabs open in
six windows.

Because I have friends that have that are having similar problems and is limiting
mail in some instances. being stable & safer ???

Sounds like they don't know what they are doing, like 99% of the
people who own computers.

Perhaps you right? As for me I like to stay with system that works.

Keep your junk system, Grouchy. I've repaired computers at the
component level since the mid '80s. I've built computer equipment that
is in space. Have you ever worked on Exorcisor buss based computers?
How about Intel's MultiBus systems? VME? VXI? PC-104? S100? Have
you ever repaired floppy or hard disk drives? Drive systems with a
Pertec or IEEE-488 interface? How about computers with six separate
NTSC video output channels?

How many operating systems have you used? If it's less than a dozen,
go away.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Grumpy wrote:

[...]

You sullied Jr's name ?:-)

I run Firefox pretty much 100% neutered... only my banks and credit
card accounts have "privilege".

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Jim Thompson wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

I had one know it all refuse to use anything else. When it finally
got so screwed up that it wouldn't boot I cleaned out all the virri &
spyware, then about 10,000 lines of crap from the registry. He was so
busy mouthing off that he didn't notice I changed 'Internet Explorer
-Provided by Earthink' to 'Ignorant Exploder - Provided by Jr. Samples'
;-)

You sullied Jr's name ?:-)

No, the guy reminded me of Jr. He was a Heavy metal/Rap freak, and I
had him listening to Bob Wills & the Texas Playboys before he left. You
should have seen the look on his face when Bob started singing 'Big
Ball's in Cow Town'. ;-)

I run Firefox pretty much 100% neutered... only my banks and credit
card accounts have "privilege".

There are websites that don't work right on any other browser. Like
the Weather RADAR from a local TV station.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Adobe Flash Crashss !!! Solved ( Well, Work around)

Its Adobes fault, and they know it.

http://forums.adobe.com/message/4468...raryWorkaround

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Thu, 08 Nov 2012 17:21:56 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

[...]

When I run onto a site that will run properly only on IE I advise, "I
spend money in this here town... but NOT on your advertisers". I then
E-mail all the advertisers. Within 48 hours miraculous events occur
;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

[...]

The only site I run into that insists on IE is the Microsoft update
site.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
JW JW is offline

On Thu, 08 Nov 2012 13:59:15 -0500 "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote in Message id:
:

How about Intel's MultiBus systems?

Now there's something I haven't heard of in a long time. That's where I
got my start as a component level tech. We designed and built Multibus I
boards as well as iSBX modules and Intel was one of our competitors.

I miss those days of doing real debug... Now everything is PC and related
crap, at least for me.

Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamilton[_2_] View Post
Does anyone have an idea why Adobe Flash crashes in Firefox.

I have re-installed it many times, but after a few days, it crashes again.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/74667085/Ad...02%20Crash.png

Thanks for any information.

hamilton
yes i have a idea

http://www.centplay.com/affiliate/games_4320/

Last edited by amzee88 : November 13th 12 at 02:06 AM
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote in Message id:
:

How about Intel's MultiBus systems?

Now there's something I haven't heard of in a long time. That's where I
got my start as a component level tech. We designed and built Multibus I
boards as well as iSBX modules and Intel was one of our competitors.

I miss those days of doing real debug... Now everything is PC and related
crap, at least for me.

I still have a couple Intel Multibus cases with back planes & power
supplies, and a handful of boards sitting in storage. I think I still
have a 68000 CPU Multibus board, somewhere.

I repair some motherboards, just for fun. I used to enjoy repairing
Commodore computers at the component level. No one wanted to touch the
128, because of the three operating systems & two different CPUs. They
couldn't wrap their minds around a computer with a 6502 family & a Z80
on the same bus.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Thu, 08 Nov 2012 12:00:30 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

I had one know it all refuse to use anything else. When it finally
got so screwed up that it wouldn't boot I cleaned out all the virri &
spyware, then about 10,000 lines of crap from the registry. He was so
busy mouthing off that he didn't notice I changed 'Internet Explorer
-Provided by Earthink' to 'Ignorant Exploder - Provided by Jr. Samples'
;-)

You sullied Jr's name ?:-)

I run Firefox pretty much 100% neutered... only my banks and credit
card accounts have "privilege".

...Jim Thompson

That is similar to me. Anybody that wants cookies is carefully
considered, then only session. Scripts pretty much the same. Then again
Linux is my main OS. Plus i use NoScript for fine grained control, with
AdBlockPlus and Ghostery to control popups and trackers. I can't use some
sites as a result. I consider it their problem.

?-)
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

[...]

Well that is kind of a given. Just the same i don't seem to find as many
sites that require IE as i used to. I think IE7 contributed to that.

?-)

Adobe Homes JIMMIE Home Repair 19 March 9th 10 01:34 AM
Adobe Flash CS3 crack [email protected] Home Repair 0 April 27th 08 12:54 PM
Adobe Cs3 Tutorials Pearl Home Repair 0 April 1st 08 03:48 PM
Adobe Lovers She is Home Repair 0 March 9th 08 01:06 AM
3D Adobe Acrobat? Joe AutoDrill Metalworking 0 February 21st 06 04:06 PM