mp

Default OT-VIDEO of AMERICAN BEHEADED BY TERRORISTS

The worst case numbers I found came from a website
http://www.iraqbodycount.net . Their count is
10994 and seems to include civilian deaths from any and all sources

including attacks by Iraqui insurgents/terrorists, those hit by
errant missles/gunfire by Iraqui army, any source that puts deaths above

the "normal" for a time period, civilians running
checkpoints, etc.

That is not the worst case number, but in fact the opposite. That website
lists all the deaths that they've been able to verify through official
sources. The actual number could easily be much higher.

There has been no systematic slaughter of civilians.

Thousands of dead Iraqis would disagree with you.

All were indirect casualties of war.

Really. Have you gone through the list and verified each death yourself?

Unlike the attrocities committed by John
Kerry in Vietnam where he admits to taking part and knowing it was wrong.

What's your point? Am I supposed to jump in here and defend Kerry? Good
luck.