Frank Ketchum

Default OT-VIDEO of AMERICAN BEHEADED BY TERRORISTS

"xrongor" wrote in message

so if we want to bomb france or britain or china, all we need to do is

find
some al-qaida members in their country? finding them in a country = must

be
associated with the government? sorry frank. nobody's buying this.

We would bomb ourselves then. No, this is clearly not the case and you have
to try hard to paint what's going on in this light. Iraq has harbored
terrorists for many years no matter how badly you would like to ignore it.

people like frank arent going to answer the 'which is more evil' question
because their 'truth' is too shameful for them to just come out and say

it.
but here it is laid bare. this is what frank and the others are saying in

nutshell: the US is allowed to kill foreign as many foreign civilians as

we
want, in the hopes that we may get a few al-qaida because the life of a us
citizen is worth that much more than other people in the world.

I don't usually answer questions which have such an incredibly shaky
premise. But just for you randy...

I think beheading a civilian is the most evil. First of all, I am unaware
of any beating to death instances of prisoners. I guess we will see since
not all of the info has been made public yet. But who are these prisoners?
Oh, I know, they are all falsly imprisoned, right? Only a mental midget to
try and suggest that these prisoners are anyone but terrorists and murderers
with American blood on their hands. I would suggest that dropping a bomb on
a crowded marketplace is a terrible thing. So I suppose we did this at some
point to kill innocent civilians according to you?

Randy, seriously for one second just think about this. Who is to blame when
civilians are hurt/maimed/killed in this case? The US who has given a
year's worth of warnings that we will make no distinction between terrorists
and those who harbor them or the terrorists who hide behind civilians, hide
in mosques, strap bombs to kids, etc? The truth is that civilian life means
exactly nill to those people. Your life means even less.

where might the world be today if instead of those nice sterile shots of

the
missile cams shown through the 90's, we saw the ones where people were
running, then exploding? what if the international media showed that in a
form as raw as the video of the beheading? how many americans really have
the stomach for that sort of thing?

I agree with you 100%. I also am of the opinion that there is no way we
could WWII today with the media that we have. I have not come to the
conclusion, however, that we shouldn't have been in WWII.

Frank