Doug Miller

Default OT-VIDEO of AMERICAN BEHEADED BY TERRORISTS

In article , "Al Reid" wrote:

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
.com...
In article , "mp" wrote:
IMHO, I think that hijacking 4 airliners full of people and ramming them
into buildings, while killing thousands as a result, definitely goes to
the top of the evil list............ Mark L.

Which didn't have anything to do with Iraq.

Speaking of evil, what about the 20,000 - 30,000 innocent Iraqi civilians
that have been killed in the last year? Does their slaughter rate anywhere
on your evil scale?

Even if those numbers are correct -- which I doubt -- it's still an order of
magnitude less than what Saddam was doing. Any rational individual would have
to consider that an improvement.

mp has apparently made this up. No surprise. The worst case numbers I found
came from a website http://www.iraqbodycount.net .
Their count is 10994 and seems to include civilian deaths from any and all
sources including attacks by Iraqui
insurgents/terrorists, those hit by errant missles/gunfire by Iraqui army, any
source that puts deaths above the "normal" for a time
period, civilians running checkpoints, etc.

If one considers "normal" to be what Iraq has unfortunately experienced during
the two decades preceding the current American occupation, civilian deaths
during that occupation have been at a far *lower* rate than "normal".

--
Regards,

For a copy of my TrollFilter for NewsProxy/Nfilter,
send email to autoresponder at filterinfo-at-milmac-dot-com