Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Rediscovering the Wheel, repeatedly

On 1/6/13 9:19 AM, Swingman wrote:
I probably have access to more used doors than you do, but even a cheap
hollow core door from the Borg will cost roughly the same as MDF, will
most likely be lighter and stronger, and has a better chance of
being/staying flatter:

I have 3 of those hollow, hanging, closet doors left over from our
bathroom remodel, standing in the corner waiting to support my current
bookcase assembly. They did not go in the Bagster. :-)

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--