Doug Miller

Default OT-VIDEO of AMERICAN BEHEADED BY TERRORISTS

In article , "mp" wrote:
It is very sad that this has happened. On reason this happened is that he
was American. Another reason is that he was Jewish. I am only posting this
so that people can see the reality of the evil that is out there.

Tell me, what's more evil - a beheading, beating detainees to death, or a
dropping a 500 pound bomb onto a crowded marketplace?

The beheading. Particularly considering that it's the only one of the three
that _actually_took_place_.

--
Regards,

For a copy of my TrollFilter for NewsProxy/Nfilter,
send email to autoresponder at filterinfo-at-milmac-dot-com