Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Remote controlled sockets instead of low level lighting circuit.Recommendations?

On 06/01/2013 08:09, Charlie wrote:
I have bottled out of installing a low level wall lighting circuit in
the lounge so thought I'd use remote plug sockets instead. Has anyone
got a recommendation for ones which have pretty innocuous plug
sockets and have a wall mounted switch option?

Thanks

Charlie

We just use the plug in ones, most are behind book cases etc anyway.
Think ours are Byron, about £30 a set of 4 from B&Q. Had them for years.

B&Q also do these remote sockets under £30

http://www.diy.com/nav/fix/electrica...skuId=12338230