Conan the Librarian

Default What is Living Trade?

Tom Watson wrote:

I'm not a hunnert percent perzactly sure, but this guy might not even
be the original DA guy - his current way of expressing hisself don't
jive with what I've read of his in the past.

You know, I was thinking this very thing after I responded to his
post. Either that, or it was a fine example of why friends shouldn't
let friends post drunk on Usenet.

Well **** - that one hit the high C - shattered all the glasses - and
made the dogs howl. That were a good'un O'Deener.

One of the best I've read in a long time. Superb and selective
wielding of the Hammuh.

So, Chuck, if you're anything like the little effeminite decorator I
know, at least in your efforts to conceive and execute a functional,
aesthetically sound design, then you are a (sensitive) man among men.
Now where the hell's that mesquite? ;o)

To get serious for only the briefest of moments - wooddorking is an
aesthetic act. If you ain't got an appreciation for mass, scale,
balance, figure, color, proportion, line, etc. - ya better get yaself
some - or else start a collection of them little Ikea allen wrenches.

That was one of the reasons I started to doubt that it really was
D.A. Besides the language, D.A.'s whole purpose for appearing on the
wreck seems to be centered around his search for the "living trade", and
you would think that would involve concepts like you mention above. It
seems out of place for him to trivialize them in some sort of homophobic
rant.

Chuck Vance