Fly-by-Night CC

Default OT-VIDEO of AMERICAN BEHEADED BY TERRORISTS

In article .net,
"Frank Ketchum" wrote:

Would you care to now
back up all of your claims before that the war in Iraq has nothing to do
with al-Qaida and the war on terror? Al-Qaida kidnapped and executed Nick
Berg in Baghdad and then dumped his body unceremoniously for the military to
find. What is al-Qaida doing there, mp? I thought this war was unjustified
because terrorists are not in Iraq. I thought this wasn't part of the war
on terror, but just a power grab for oil.

So you don't cotton to the notion that they (al-Q) have had the last
year to get a foothold in the country once Hussein's strict oversight
was removed?

http://www.flybynightcoppercompany.com
http://www.easystreet.com/~onlnlowe/index.html