Default OT-VIDEO of AMERICAN BEHEADED BY TERRORISTS

On Wed, 12 May 2004 20:38:41 -0500, "Todd Fatheree"
wrote:

"mp" wrote in message
It is very sad that this has happened. On reason this happened is that

he
was American. Another reason is that he was Jewish. I am only posting

this
so that people can see the reality of the evil that is out there.

Tell me, what's more evil - a beheading, beating detainees to death, or a
dropping a 500 pound bomb onto a crowded marketplace?

I'll vote for the intentional murder of an innocent person as most evil.

todd

I think there's some back story we're not getting. for instance, what
the hell was he doing there?