mp

Default OT-VIDEO of AMERICAN BEHEADED BY TERRORISTS

Hey mp, good to hear from you. I'm surprised any of you left tilters
(tablesaw refrence) would pipe in on this subject. Would you care to now
back up all of your claims before that the war in Iraq has nothing to do
with al-Qaida and the war on terror?

Oh, come on. You can't be serious.

Al-Qaida kidnapped and executed Nick
Berg in Baghdad and then dumped his body unceremoniously for the military

find.

Unceremoniously? What did you expect? There wasn't any ceremony either when
the army threw a nearly dead prisoner off a bridge.

What is al-Qaida doing there, mp? I thought this war was unjustified
because terrorists are not in Iraq. I thought this wasn't part of the war
on terror, but just a power grab for oil.

Do you really think that al-Queada was in Iraq during Saddam's regime?

It is so gratifying to be right. You should try it sometime, mp.

Nothing has changed. If anything, there's an even greater public consensus
that the justification for the invasion was all a big lie.

Any "terrorists" that are in Iraq now are only there because they're
fighting the occupation. If a foreign country invaded the US, and you fought
against the occupation, would that make you a terrorist too?