Frank Ketchum

Default OT-VIDEO of AMERICAN BEHEADED BY TERRORISTS

"mp" wrote in message

Tell me, what's more evil - a beheading, beating detainees to death, or a
dropping a 500 pound bomb onto a crowded marketplace?

Hey mp, good to hear from you. I'm surprised any of you left tilters
(tablesaw refrence) would pipe in on this subject. Would you care to now
back up all of your claims before that the war in Iraq has nothing to do
with al-Qaida and the war on terror? Al-Qaida kidnapped and executed Nick
Berg in Baghdad and then dumped his body unceremoniously for the military to
find. What is al-Qaida doing there, mp? I thought this war was unjustified
because terrorists are not in Iraq. I thought this wasn't part of the war
on terror, but just a power grab for oil.

It is so gratifying to be right. You should try it sometime, mp.

Frank