LRod

Default OT-VIDEO of AMERICAN BEHEADED BY TERRORISTS

On 12 May 2004 22:36:35 GMT, otforme (Charlie Self)
wrote:

Allen Zucher posits:

It is very sad that this has happened. On reason this happened is that he
was American. Another reason is that he was Jewish. I am only posting this
so that people can see the reality of the evil that is out there.

All it took was one reason, either would have done, but for you to post it in a
woodworking group presents you as an asshole, particularly since this news has
been available for almost 48 hours now.
Charlie Self

Geez, Charlie, you said "asshole." You know who has a hair trigger
that that sets off.

Although I agree with you 100%.

- -
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net