Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
whoyakidding's ghost whoyakidding's ghost is offline

Default Old fart honey question

On Thu, 03 Jan 2013 10:11:01 -0800, "Fred C. Dobbs"
wrote:

On 1/3/2013 10:08 AM, whoyakidding's ghost wrote:
On Thu, 3 Jan 2013 10:39:52 -0700, "Steve B" wrote:

All my life, I consider what my friends think
of me to be a mirror of my own activity, and so long as I'm a decent friend,
that mirror will be pretty reliable most of the time.

Racists tend to have racist friends, because

"racist" - a meaningless left-wing swearword.

Racists are ignorant - like you and Steve B, both of whom imagine that
nobody can figure out that you're as helpless in real life as you are
here.