Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Old fart honey question

It's obvious that Fred C. Dobbs lost it when his cheap Chinese TV
couldn't be repaired. Seems like Brain Dead Fred is desperately
looking for someone who can repair his cheap Chinese TV. I don't do TV
repair. It's not in my skill set. Does anyone have this skill set that
wants to do pro bono TV repair work and help mentally challenged Fred
C Dobbs? It might get Fred C Dobbs and his numerous other posting
aliases (Plimpton, Max Blast, maxheadroom, etc.) off Usenet and back
to doing what he loves to do most: watching the Jerry Springer show.