Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Fred C. Dobbs Fred C. Dobbs is offline

Default Old fart honey question

On 1/3/2013 10:08 AM, whoyakidding's ghost wrote:
On Thu, 3 Jan 2013 10:39:52 -0700, "Steve B" wrote:

All my life, I consider what my friends think
of me to be a mirror of my own activity, and so long as I'm a decent friend,
that mirror will be pretty reliable most of the time.

Racists tend to have racist friends, because

"racist" - a meaningless left-wing swearword.

Leftists, of course, are the worst racists around. They see race as
being important - even determinative. *All* leftists are racist in this
way; some individual conservatives may be racist, but most aren't, and
race is not any part of conservative doctrine. Race and racial identity
are deeply embedded in left-wing doctrine.

know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs.