Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Fred C. Dobbs Fred C. Dobbs is offline

Default Old fart honey question

On 1/3/2013 8:43 AM, little jonny "bozo" banqueer lied:
On Jan 3, 8:32 am, "Fred C. Dobbs" wrote:
On 1/3/2013 8:27 AM, little jonny "bozo" banqueer lied:

Are you implying that you are a "real" machinist? And, you served your
apprenticeship where? Adult education class?

From reading the posts that you have made here it appears that ~you~
really can't do metalworking, You can program a machine to do metal
working but that is a long, long, step away from actually doing hands
on work.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Much like Steve B and Tom Gardner you can't use Google and your both
lazy and dumb. I have hundreds of posts on Usenet that discuss
machining and machining techniques.

Every one of them is bull**** and is mocked, denigrated and disparaged
by *everyone* else. I have never seen a single person side with you on
anything, little jonny banqueer. You are a ****ing pariah, and it's
almost entirely because you're a ****bag in addition to being an
ignorant blowhard with bad values.

know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs.

Wrong again,

Nope - I'm *right*, and you and everyone else know it. *EVERYONE*
thinks you're a dull, plodding, zero-achieving ****bag, and that's
exactly what you are.

I'll remind you again that you only speak for yourself

In *THIS* context, little jonny "bozo" banqueer, I speak for everyone.

know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs.