Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Fred C. Dobbs Fred C. Dobbs is offline

Default Old fart honey question

On 1/3/2013 8:27 AM, Jonathan Banquer wrote:
On Jan 3, 5:17 am, John B. wrote:
On Wed, 2 Jan 2013 21:22:33 -0800 (PST), Jonathan Banquer

On Jan 2, 8:44 pm, Ignoramus24272 ignoramus24...@NOSPAM.
On 2013-01-03, Steve B wrote:

"Ignoramus24272" wrote in message
news On 2013-01-03, John B wrote:
On Wed, 2 Jan 2013 14:40:25 -0800, "PrecisionmachinisT"
wrote:

"Ignoramus24272" wrote in message
plonk

Your loss...

Considering that you're also seemingly incapable of tying your ****ing
shoelaces without asking a bunch of stupid-assed-off-topic questions on a
metalworking news group.

And considering that you have never provided any evidence of any
knowledge of metalworking while Iggy is smart enough to ask
questions...

I no longer care about anyone's opinion as to whether I am a
"deserving metalworker", ever since I converted my Bridgeport mill to
LinuxCNC. I have proven something to myself and I could not care less
now about what anyone else thinks.

I believe I was about 13, and wore huaraches to school, which a few people
didn't like. I didn't care.

Huaraches are sandals made out of a combination of leather tops and tire
tread bottoms.

If you care what people think about you, you are without a rudder, and have
a hole at the water line.

On some level, I do care what people think about me, it is called
reputation and it is important. But I try to form my own opinions
about various factual things or when thinking about the present and
future.

Bull****, Iggy. You don't care what real machinists think about you.
Real machinists who have to deal with your bull**** think you're a
****ing moron. The reason you are a moron is that you refuse to pay
your dues. Many engineers suffer from the same mental illness you
suffer from. It's why most engineers can't machine their way out of a
paper bag. Like you, they think they're smarter than real machinists
and that their smarts can make up for the experience of cutting lots
and lots of different parts made out of different materials. Here is a
news flash for you bubba... it can't.

Are you implying that you are a "real" machinist? And, you served your
apprenticeship where? Adult education class?

From reading the posts that you have made here it appears that ~you~
really can't do metalworking, You can program a machine to do metal
working but that is a long, long, step away from actually doing hands
on work.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Much like Steve B and Tom Gardner you can't use Google and your both
lazy and dumb. I have hundreds of posts on Usenet that discuss
machining and machining techniques.

Every one of them is bull**** and is mocked, denigrated and disparaged
by *everyone* else. I have never seen a single person side with you on
anything, little jonny banqueer. You are a ****ing pariah, and it's
almost entirely because you're a ****bag in addition to being an
ignorant blowhard with bad values.

know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs.