Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jonathan Banquer Jonathan Banquer is offline

Default Old fart honey question

On Jan 3, 3:29*am, John B. wrote:
On Wed, 2 Jan 2013 17:10:47 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer

wrote:
On Jan 2, 4:57*pm, wrote:
On Wed, 2 Jan 2013 14:24:01 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer

wrote:
On Jan 2, 1:05 pm, Ignoramus24272 ignoramus24...@NOSPAM.
24272.invalid wrote:
plonk

On 2013-01-02, PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

"Steve B" wrote in message
My wife has some honey that her mom put up about ten to fifteen years ago.
Some have comb in it. It had started to crystallize. We put it in hot
water for a time, and the crystals disappeared. Now, the comb has melted.
How do we separate the wax from the honey?

I figured there were enough old people here to find someone who knew this.
The foodie newsgroups on the Internet are not user friendly unless you are
a member of the ruling cabal.

My gawd you are stupid.

Hey Iggy can you plonk me as well because I think you're a clueless
idiot when it comes to machining and always will be because of your
approach. I know it's wrong but every time I see your last name I'm
reminded of this scene from The Green Hornet movie. The movie pretty
much sucked ass except for this scene:

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/681...ornet-scene-wi....

Ah well. When I see your posts it comes to mind that you really aren't
a metal worker, you are just another computer programmer and about as
skilled as the "cobel coders" of yesteryear.

It's clear to me you don't have much of a mind and that you have no
clues what modern CNC machining is all about. To be a good CADCAM
programmer you must be a good machinist.

Interesting. Where did you serve your apprenticeship, were you trained
to be a machinist or?
--
Cheers,

John B.

I graduated from Kaynor Tech in Waterbury, Connecticut machine /
toolmaker program with 1080 hours credited toward my machining
apprenticeship. I've stated this numerous times on Usenet. That you're
not able to find it is no surprise because like Steve B you're a brain
dead moron with no clues.