Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
john B. john B. is offline

Default Old fart honey question

On Wed, 2 Jan 2013 17:45:21 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer

On Jan 2, 5:39*pm, Ignoramus24272 ignoramus24...@NOSPAM.
On 2013-01-03, John B wrote:

On Wed, 2 Jan 2013 14:40:25 -0800, "PrecisionmachinisT"
wrote:

"Ignoramus24272" wrote in ...
plonk

Your loss...

Considering that you're also seemingly incapable of tying your ****ing shoelaces without asking a bunch of stupid-assed-off-topic questions on a metalworking news group.

And considering that you have never provided any evidence of any
knowledge of metalworking while Iggy is smart enough to ask
questions...

I no longer care about anyone's opinion as to whether I am a
"deserving metalworker", ever since I converted my Bridgeport mill to
LinuxCNC. I have proven something to myself and I could not care less
now about what anyone else thinks.

Converting a Bridgeport knee mill to a Linux controlled CNC doesn't
make one a machinist. When you make statements like this it shows how
little you know about machining. Your tremendous ego holds you back
from starting at ground zero and taking adult education for machining.
You don't have the proper machining foundation and it shows
constantly. Your ego has gotten in the way for years with you learning
the fundamentals of machining.

Ego getting in the way.... Oooo Jon, you've been looking in the
mirror.

--
Cheers,

John B.