Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
john B. john B. is offline

Default Old fart honey question

On Wed, 2 Jan 2013 17:14:01 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Jan 2, 5:00*pm, John B. wrote:
On Wed, 2 Jan 2013 14:10:09 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer

wrote:
On Jan 2, 1:34 pm, whoyakidding's ghost
wrote:
On Wed, 2 Jan 2013 10:26:22 -0800, "PrecisionmachinisT"

wrote:

"Steve B" wrote in message
The foodie newsgroups on the Internet are not user friendly unless you are
a member of the ruling cabal.

My gawd you are stupid.

They're born stupid and they live stupid lives. And then when they're
retired and have the time and the technology to finally learn
something, they use it instead to get stupider. At least worldnutdaily
etc. are grateful for their support.

Gunner has a huge fan club made up of stupid people who can't help
themselves when it comes to machining or rational thinking. It's very
cult like.

Thus speaks the computer coder :-(
--
Cheers,

John B.

Thus speaks a machinist / CADCAM programmer.

Jon, I've seen you wax loud and long about the virtues of various
pieces of software but, you know, I've never seen you advance any
opinions or advise about metalworking (the title of this site). I can
only assume that you know something about software and nothing about
metal working.

--
Cheers,

John B.