Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Old fart honey question

On Jan 2, 1:05*pm, Ignoramus24272 ignoramus24...@NOSPAM.
24272.invalid wrote:
plonk

On 2013-01-02, PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

"Steve B" wrote in message
My wife has some honey that her mom put up about ten to fifteen years ago.
Some have comb in it. *It had started to crystallize. *We put it in hot
water for a time, and the crystals disappeared. *Now, the comb has melted.
How do we separate the wax from the honey?

I figured there were enough old people here to find someone who knew this.
The foodie newsgroups on the Internet are not user friendly unless you are
a member of the ruling cabal.

My gawd you are stupid.

Hey Iggy can you plonk me as well because I think you're a clueless
idiot when it comes to machining and always will be because of your
approach. I know it's wrong but every time I see your last name I'm
reminded of this scene from The Green Hornet movie. The movie pretty
much sucked ass except for this scene:

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/681...hristoph-waltz