Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_7_] Gunner[_7_] is offline

Default Basic photo question

On Wed, 2 Jan 2013 09:48:35 -0700, "Steve B" wrote:

"DoN. Nichols" wrote

very good explanation snipped

I knew it would be different for different cameras. My question was, "Does
the camera become a slave once you put it on flash mode, and the settings
you put in get overridden by the camera?"

And I guess the answer is Yes, No, Definitely, Maybe, and I don't know.

For the record, it is a Nikon 7000.

Steve

No..it remains the master..depending on your flash and settings.

Gunner

1. Lie