Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Basic photo question

On Jan 2, 8:48*am, "Steve B" wrote:
"DoN. Nichols" wrote

very good explanation snipped

I knew it would be different for different cameras. *My question was, "Does
the camera become a slave once you put it on flash mode, and the settings
you put in get overridden by the camera?"

And I guess the answer is Yes, No, Definitely, Maybe, and I don't know.

For the record, it is a Nikon 7000.

Steve

My guess is no because the Nikon 7000 isn't cheap and is very highly
rated. I would think people paying the kind of money a Nikon 7000
costs would want the control. Why not call a photography store and ask
if you don't want to spend the small amount of money to watch a video
on the Nikon 7000 at:

www.lynda.com

You spent all this money on the Nikon 7000 but it seems like your
training budget is zero. That makes no sense to me.