Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Cross-Slide Cross-Slide is offline

Default Old fart honey question

On Tuesday, January 1, 2013 8:53:48 PM UTC-6, Steve B wrote:
My wife has some honey that her mom put up about ten to fifteen years ago.

Some have comb in it. It had started to crystallize. We put it in hot

water for a time, and the crystals disappeared. Now, the comb has melted.

How do we separate the wax from the honey?

I figured there were enough old people here to find someone who knew this.

The foodie newsgroups on the Internet are not user friendly unless you are a

member of the ruling cabal.

Steve

Many people eat the whole honey comb for the health benefits.
They pay extra for the honey comb which is normally has the wax separated for sale as wax.

You are lucky...