Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Basic photo question

On Jan 1, 12:32*pm, "Steve B" wrote:
Let's say that I change my setting for either aperture, speed, or manual
priority.

I set the aperture for depth of focus, and the camera selects the speed.
I set the speed to freeze motion, and the camera selects the aperture.
I put it on manual, and can set both, even intentionally off if I want to..

Now, the question. *I turn on the flash.

Does the camera use the settings I put in, or does it go into control of the
camera, and change any of the settings? *I have taken many photos of the
same thing at many various settings, and I do know the photos come out
differently. *I was just wondering about this part of the camera's actual
functioning.

I apologize for the basic question, but I want to learn this from the ABC's
up, and I have a few missing letters.

Steve

I would think it would be very important to list the make and model of
the camera you are asking about.