Posted to rec.woodworking
tiredofspam tiredofspam is offline

Default Yet another calculator Decimal to Fractional Inches

On 12/31/2012 5:03 PM, wrote:
On Monday, December 31, 2012 4:40:40 PM UTC-5, tiredofspam wrote:
On 12/31/2012 2:27 PM,
wrote:

http://www.garagewoodworks.com/convert.php

Suggestions? (other than don't make any more calculators)

WHAT Happened to NJ in the moisture calculator... don't worry, I try to

forget I live here at times too.

All of Our politicians make the Dukes of Hazzards Boss Hog look like a

Prince.

Huh. I didn't notice that omission. For some reason the U.S. Department of Agriculture didn't want to go there and report on lumber moisture content. Not sure why.

Probably they didn't pay the local politicians to enter the state.