Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
John Larkin John Larkin is offline

Default BASIC without caps - Voltage divider solver.exe

On Sat, 29 Dec 2012 07:47:51 -0600, John Fields
wrote:

On Fri, 28 Dec 2012 15:51:22 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

Quoting that great sage, Ron White (and appropriately applicable to
Larkin), "You can't cure STUPID... STUPID is FOREVER!" :-}

...Jim Thompson

---
I don't think he's stupid, I think he's pigheaded to the point of
believing that NIH is always inferior to what comes out of his camp.

I do small async designs now and then, but they don't scale. The
number of hazards explode as the complexity goes up. Few if any humans
could handle a 1000-gate-level async logic design. Async logic has
been an academic darling for years, but has seen little non-trivial
commercial use.

Clockless to the rescue!

http://www.cs.columbia.edu/async/mis...t_01_2001.html

(note the date)