Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug[_16_] Doug[_16_] is offline

Default Programmable Thermostat

On Sat, 29 Dec 2012 19:27:12 +1100, John G
wrote:

. formulated the question :
"Set the 'cool' temp to something like 85 degrees)".
"Push the switch to the "heat" position"

Which one should I do or should I do both?

Since you are too stupid to have a name how could we expect you to R T
F M.

Please try and understand your own problem before asking stupid
questions.

If you do not know, RTFM means READ THE Fantastic (F******) Manual :-Z

John, this person asked the same thing about 3 or 4 months ago here. I
remember his first question was exactly the same question as before.
Even if I took it seriously, I can't believe a person wouldn't give
the make or model of the thermostat to help others return the help. Oh
well, I guess he needs attention and this is how he gets some. I
hope he learns how to use his thermostat or he might have one cold
residence grin.