Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default PC Speakers - no power supply but I have a drawer full of powersupplies!

alo wrote:
It very hard to mark up power supply bricks, they are usually made of
black plastic, with a very small writing writing area... once they
get seperated from their designated device they all start looking the
same! I think I might start branding them like cattle, with a hot
implement!

The new type Dymo labels stick quite well. I've also used normal paper
labels, doubled round the cable, with some success.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.