Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_7_] Gunner[_7_] is offline

Default FS -- my 17.5 HP phase converter

On Wed, 26 Dec 2012 15:00:16 -0600, Ignoramus21868
wrote:

Due to having moved into a warehouse with 800a 240v 3 phase, I no
longer need this phase converter:

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/17.5-Phase-Converter/

It has two idlers, 10 and 7.5 HP, nicely put in a welded roll around
cabinet from a big Ferrups UPS. They start in sequence, providing for
smoother startup process.

Works great and has a very nice phase balance. You can run big stuff
from it, such as welders, plasma cutters, or other metalworking
machines.

I have run all of the above from it.

Has a 50A and 20A 3 phase outlets and a single phase convenience
outlet.

Price is $750 and assumes local pick-up in Lisle, IL.

Im curious Iggy..on your Ebay auction account..you have no
auctions..but all Buy it nows. And in many cases...a bit (!) high...

Hows that working out for you?

Gunner

1. Lie