Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_7_] Gunner[_7_] is offline

Default Kindling maker

On Wed, 26 Dec 2012 10:33:00 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote

https://picasaweb.google.com/104042282269066802602

Some photos of the shop and other things

Looking at your leg scar pic. Sure glad they did mine endoscopically. I
have three one inch scars, one of which is invisible up in my groin area
somewhere. Everyone I talked to said their leg scars took longer to heal
than their heart operation scars. Mebbe if you had the private insurance
operation, you would have smaller scars........... ;-) Also saw your chest
scar. Mine was half as long, and the suture was wound up inside, with just
the nub sticking out the top until it fell off. No staples.

Next time, get the private insurance operation.

Steve

hehe........

Chuckle..it was done at one of Californias best hospitals.. Loma Linda

The doctors appologized for the job they did..and the 172 staples to
close up their work. They never did tell me what they did wrong..but
they admitted "wrong doing" and dropped the bill. That and the stroke
and how they handled that too.....

As Id mentioned before..I dropped the insurance in November..simply
couldnt afford it any longer with the economy going into the
toilet..and had the heart attack 2 months later in January.

Shrug...mans got do do what a man has to do. If Id sold every scrap,
every tool, every firearm, every toy and put myself out on the
street..I couldnt have come up with the $185k the stroke was billed
at.

So..I didnt.

Now Im like 45 million other Americans and 25 million illegal
aliens....paying what I can, when I can.

Gunner

1. Lie