Posted to uk.comp.homebuilt,uk.d-i-y
Terry Fields Terry Fields is offline

Default OT - configuring PAN newsreader -Xpost

On Mon, 24 Dec 2012 20:44:04 +0000, David wrote:

On Thu, 20 Dec 2012 12:09:04 +0000, Terry Fields wrote:

On Thu, 20 Dec 2012 10:15:05 +0000, David WE Roberts wrote:

My problem is that I can't find the Edit option - or any other option
for that matter.

Here, it's hidden until I mouse over the bar at the top that says "Pan:
uk.d-i-y".

Now here's a wierd thing.
If I have Pan as just a window on part of the desktop then this doesn't
work.
If I make Pan full screen (maximise) then the mouse over does show the
menu bar.

I just tried this here; the menu bar is located in the main screen window (the bar at the very top of the screen)
rather than in the reduced-size Pan window.

--
Terry Fields