Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_7_] Gunner[_7_] is offline

Default Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Holidays, Season's Greetings, Joyeux Noel

On Tue, 25 Dec 2012 19:31:48 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Tue, 25 Dec 2012 15:10:25 -0800, Gunner
wrote:

On Tue, 25 Dec 2012 10:56:57 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

Yeah, I do that now in a single raised bed on the West 40. I'll grow
lots more next year, JIC. Non-GMO, non-hybrid heirloom seeds are in
the mail to me now, as well as a nice little 55cm Japanese tanto. (My
Christmas presents to myself.)

Cool!!

http://www.solitude2012.com/images/2...5311090848.jpg

Nice! Hope you got a real one and not a Pakistani version. My son
ordered a 3 blade set some years ago..and while it superficially
looked like real blades...it was utter crap from Pakistan. Id warned
him..but noooo...he wanted "real blades". He certainly didnt get
real blades.....

I felt sorry for him and got him a real set. The Paki stuff is up on a
shelf somewhere.

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/EMERGENCY-FOOD-SURVIVAL-SEED-KIT-PUT-YOUR-FAMILY-1ST-/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/$T2eC16dHJGwE9n)yUs0mBQDNYCs4p!~~60_57.JPG

http://www.mypatriotsupply.com/Artic...FWlxQgodnysA4A

This spring Im going to be turning a significant amount of my side
yards to "crops" Even thinking about the north 1/4 of the front yard.
Make it fun to come up to the house and have corn up tall G

Ayup.

Fresh corn outshines store-bought crap by 12x. Man, what a
difference. I use organic compost instead of chemical fertilizers and
my crops are healthy and productive.

Works for me.

Gunner

1. Lie