Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_7_] Gunner[_7_] is offline

Default Kindling maker

On Mon, 24 Dec 2012 14:52:44 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Mon, 24 Dec 2012 12:33:32 -0800, Gunner
wrote:

On Mon, 24 Dec 2012 18:39:31 +0700, John B.
wrote:

On Sun, 23 Dec 2012 18:49:30 -0800, whoyakidding
wrote:

On Mon, 24 Dec 2012 07:51:27 +0700, John B.
wrote:

snipped stove stuff

It wasn't "rocket science".

And it wasn't much work either. But it's still harder than posting,
and that's the maximum level of exertion that Gunner is familiar with.
Plus he needs to go through a corrugated roof, which would be easiest
and best if only he were capable of some modest welding instead of
boasting about tons of machines and filler rod.

No, I have faith that Gunner can figure out how to put a chimney hole
in a galvanized iron roof.

For Gunner:
Knew a guy up in Maine who poured his cellar walls without making
allowance for the water pipe. When it came time to do the plumbing he
was faced with the job of busting a hole through a 12 inch concrete
wall. And he'd just bought himself one of those S&W model 29's ....

(Probably not quite the way you want to put the pipe hole in your roof
:-)

Might need to put on muffs and plugs G

This is the ceiling Im having to deal with. Its not quite...galvanized
iron roofing. If it were..Id simply cut a hole..run up the pipe and
then put a plate and then foam under it. This has 4" deep/ square
corregations.

From 2009

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...69980306390978

Hell..I'll go out in a bit and snap some photos of what it looks like
now

Run it out the wall, maybe behind the belt sandah station, and clamp
it to the top of the gutter or roof frame there. There's absolutely
no need to cut holes in the roof.

Pretty much what Ive been thinking. Just finding the vent angles at
a price I can afford is an issue around here.

This just in: I WANT ONE of these cool Jeeps! It's a wannabe MOG.
http://www.autoweek.com/article/2012...IEWS/121129903
Uglysweet, innit? But those bastids have no plans to build 'em.

Build it..and we will come!!!

Nice rig!!

1. Lie