BigWallop

Default Consumer Fuse Query

"Chris" -o-m wrote in message
On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 21:27:42 GMT, "BigWallop"
wrote:

"Chris" -o-m wrote in message
.. .
We are about to move house and one of the things that came up one the
survey was the wiring was in a shocking state. We went round for
another look today and sure enough it is.

SNIP

The system head is a three phase looped supply. The black wire coming

from
the top is the neutral connection from the supply.

It was the black wire coming from the top of the white earth
connection block I was in doubt about. Any ideas?

If you look at it carefully, you'll see that the black from the top of the
white earth terminal is actually appearing as green/yellow cable from the
left hand side at the back of the wooden board, so I would take it the black
is only insulating tape wrapped around the green/yellow cable.

---
http://www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com